Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Searching.

Well,
Its time to be big and get into a race. I have put it off long enough. Now I really need to focus. I am looking for a Saturday race either the 5th of June or Friday the 11th.
It can be in the Midwest or Idaho/UT.
Yep that's the parameters. So, there are 2. I will either be running in South Bend Indiana-the 5th or Bear Lake area ID-UT-the 11th. I have a wedding to go to in Idaho on the 12th. I will stay in ID until after little sis has a baby and then head back to the Midwest.
When I get home, I will be on to the next big adventure. We will be looking forward to adding little one number 5 to the family. (this is not an announcement-just a plan) no addition until at least what March or April of 2011. Big month in our family!
Now for training. It is still going well. I actually sprinted nearly a quarter mile yesterday and today. Sure cuts time off the training! I get so bored running around the gym, that when I have 10 laps left I can hardly wait to get out of there. I sure wish there was more time in the day!
I am still loosing weight. I run 5,6,7, or 8 miles this week. Depending on what I decide in the end. I wish there was a marathoners diet for overweight people training for the marathon.

On a positive note- I fit back into my junior prom dress-2 weeks ago and my wedding dress last week. Now for my senior prom dress. If I fit back into that I will be wearing it on vacation-even if the formal night is cocktail attire.
I realised today that the local marathon I am training for was on Sunday-major let down. I just can not run on the Lords day! Even though everything else about this marathon screams pick me! Oh well. So like I said- I may have 2 or 1 to choose from. I waiting to hear from the Bear Lake marathon-I am hoping they will let me run it. If not I will travel to south bend- Land of Rudy Rudiger.
So thats the plan- and I am stuck with it.
Happy Running.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like quite the plan for your summer. Was that an announcement or just planning for the future. Your diet looks pretty restricting but it seems to be doing the trick. Someday I hope to do the same thing. I currently am stuck on the everything looks good but nothing stays down diet. Hopefully it will change in the next couple of weeks. Throwing up for the next 6 1/2 month is just not my idea of fun. Good Luck with everything!!

    ReplyDelete