Monday, January 4, 2010

Back on!

OK so running is back on. The holidays are over and Tom is done with the stressful time at work, until this summer. So- I decided to schedule a small group activity at the church during Seminary. Not for the faint of heart. I pick a couple kids up at 6:10 and take the to Seminary, then while they are learning I run and Run and RUN! I have to figure out my timing- because they go from 6:15 to 6:50. I only got about 2 and 3/4 miles in today-55 laps :)(Church Gym) Let me tell you-your mind can go a million places during 55 laps. However, I haven't decided the best way to keep track of my laps yet. But oh it feels good to run again. And I was really surprised that I could still run that far. Oh What wonderful stuff our bodies are made of!

No comments:

Post a Comment