Sunday, July 26, 2009

10 miles uhg!

OK,
I am on track for the half marathon and I must say, this Saturdays long run almost killed me! I ran 10 miles. I ran for 2 hours. Who knew you could actually run for two hours. I was running at one point during mile nine and I stopped running and walked a few steps without thinking. The last mile was up a gradual hill with lots of curves in the road. I am going to have to figure out some way to get a drink along the way, because my tongue was pasty I was so thirsty! My knees hurt a little to get up and down and go up and down stairs today, but other than that I am feeling good. And, thin :) I found a scale in the basement yesterday and it is a little broken so I am not sure how accurate it is, but it said I lost 20 pounds so I am going with it :)What a good little scale!

No comments:

Post a Comment