Saturday, June 27, 2009

10K

Well,
today I ran the 10K. It was fun! A beautiful run. Right next to the mississippi-on both sides it was on an island. I just ran at my pace. I didn't push myself as far as speed. I ran it in just about an hour and 20 minutes. So right in time with my 5K. One of our friends-Ryun ran the 5K- he is a super runner. He ran up past me when I had about a mile left, and then he ran down past me when I had about a 1/4 mile left. So about 2 miles in the time it took me to run about 3/4 of a mile. It was awesome to watch him run. I was just amazed! The Human Body has got to be made by an all knowing Father in Heaven. I am so grateful for mine. When I crossed the finish line, there he was. I asked him how fast he had run-18 minutes...Wow! less than 6 minute miles. It sure is nice to have a goal that I can work toward. Next up- half marathon in August. Woot-Woot

No comments:

Post a Comment