Monday, April 13, 2009

Week 4 Day 6

Uhg! Today I worked from 6 AM till 6:30 pm, at which time I realized that I was half hour late for Stake Conference. So I showered quick and went. But, alas when I got out, it was dark. But, so I don't feel bad I am going to list the things I did accomplish. I got up and fed Enoch. Then I took Seth to the home improvement store. We picked up paint, gardening supplies, curtains, and other home improvement items. Then we came home and I fed Enoch. Then I hauled landscaping rock from the backyard to the front yard. I built a little circular garden around the maple tree with the rock. Then I planted pansies in it. Then I painted the front of the house. Then I fed Enoch. Then I set my neighbors hair for Easter Sunday. Then I fed Enoch. Then I planted the window boxes and the hanging baskets. Then I did the dishes and made some dinner. So-it sure felt like I got a lot done, though I felt really bad for not running.

No comments:

Post a Comment