Saturday, October 16, 2010

Month 2

I am so excited about this one!!!! I can't wait to start. But first- How did month 1 go? We rocked it! I love the scriptures. Ever since my big discovery that prayers aren't always answered by flipping open pages, I have been doing so much better! Most of the rest of the month I could have been found studying the saviors life and teachings in the New Testament. I love him more now than I did last month. I didn't really know that was possible. Any way- I think I will continue studying his life and teachings- it can't hurt to continue to know him better right?
For Month 2 I will be starting (drum roll) the New Personal Progress Manual. I am going to go for the virtue bee. Any way- I am so excited. I will let you know how it goes- by the way, did you know it is on the internet now?
https://beta.lds.org/young-women/personal-progress?lang=eng
Yep there yah go.

No comments:

Post a Comment